Isotlar Agriculture Drip Irrigation System
Haziran 18, 2020 - Per
What is drip irrigation?
Drip irrigation is the most efficient water and nutrient delivery system for growing products. It delivers water and nutrients directly to the root of the plant in the right amount at the right time. So every plant gets exactly what it needs to grow optimally. Thanks to drip irrigation, farmers can save water, fertilizers, energy and even plant protection products and achieve higher yields. Isotlar uses a drip irrigation system that has many benefits at the same time to achieve agriculture, maximum efficiency and water saving.
How Drip Irrigation Works?
Water and nutrients are delivered in the field in pipes called 'dripperlines' with smaller units known as 'drippers'. Each dripper emits drops containing water and fertilizer, resulting in uniform application of water and nutrients directly to the root area of each plant in the entire field.
Why farmers prefer drip irrigation system?
The reason is simple. Drip Irrigation not only provides more ROI than other irrigation methods, but also provides farmers with an effective and simple way to operate their farms.
- Higher quality and efficiency
- Great water saving: no evaporation, no flow, no waste
- 100% land use - drip irrigation in any topography and soil type
- Energy saving: drip irrigation at low pressure
- Efficient use of fertilizer and plant protection
- Less dependence on weather, more stability and lower risks
Why do plants prefer drip irrigation?
Just like humans, plants love to get their water and nutrients balanced. For this reason, drip irrigation provides water and nutrients frequently and in small doses, ensuring optimum growth conditions that help achieve the highest possible yield.
Why are plants more productive with drip irrigation?
- High availability of water and nutrients
- Water and nutrient doses adapted to the plant's development needs
- Prevents high salinity due to excessive fertilizer application
Why does the world need drip irrigation system?
By 2050, there will be 10 billion people living on our planet and 20% less arable land per person. If we include the increasing water scarcity, it is clear why we need this way to increase agricultural productivity and resource efficiency.
- To reduce the impact of drought and climate change on food production
- Avoiding groundwater and river pollution caused by manure leakage
- Supporting rural communities, reducing poverty, reducing immigration to cities
How effective is drip irrigation?
Drip irrigation is known as the most efficient irrigation method with 95-100% water use efficiency.